To my avid reader(s):
We are leaving in an hour or so to catch the local train, then a small bus to the countryside! And to be honest, I am not sure how long we will be gone. Such is the life in Russia during the summer. Someone invites you to the dacha and you go and come back whenever. I'm thinking two or three days, but we'll see. I hope to get some nice pictures, relax, swim, etc. Oh, and of course, botany and biology is on the list! After all, we will be surrounded by a beautiful garden in the middle of nature. Lots of plants, insects, birds, etc. I think I am already there in my mind.... Have a blessed day!
Hope you guys are have a wonderful time. We are heading out to Oregon here in a week or so. It is no Dacha bu ti should be a blissful time visiting friends, going for hike and jsut hangin' as a family. No pressure H, I am just hoping for blissful...School actually does start tomorrow. I have been up puting it all together. It was a lot of work but I think it will be worth it...gotta hit the hay.
ReplyDeleteOh yeah, what does TTFN mean?
ReplyDelete