
We took the day off and went to the river. We haven't been there yet, so the kids were so excited to see that we really do live by a huge river. To surprise them, we got on the boat for an hour's ride down the river to an island (apparently it is like a picnic island), picked up some passengers, and came back up the river. We then ate our family favorite - shashlik. You know, we took our camera and took pictures of everything I am telling you about. Came home to download them onto the 'puter. At one point, a window popped up saying that the picture was unreadable and/or defected, would I like to delete it? Sure, I answer (that is the "OK" button). The next thing I know, ALL the remaining pictures were deleted! Can anyone say UGH! When I went back to see what pictures had not been deleted, there was only one from today's adventure. Well, at least Kiana is in it. Someone had asked me to put up a picture of Kiana with her new hairdo (referring to the previous post). So here is Kiana with her normal looking hair (i.e. after the stylist fixed my mistake) and her brothers before getting on the boat ride. Have a blessed day!
Ha! I did that before and lost ALL our 300 pictures!!! Bob nearly screamed--I cried!
ReplyDeleteKiana's hair is so nice!
Joke for you--my friend in college made this up . . .
Q: What do you call a long bob (hairdo)?
A: A Robert!
Have a wonderful day with Jesus filled with laughter!!!! :)