Friday, August 1, 2008

Solar Eclipse


OK. I had to do this right now. I know I have guests for a Friday night game night, but they will forgive me since I made a zucchini cake from scratch with a butter frosting from scratch. I had to get this post up and pictures loaded. We got to see the total eclipse of the sun! What a great lesson in science today. Fireworks were going off and people yelling and cheering for the two minutes of the total eclipse. The beginning of the eclipse to the end lasted about an hour. We bought our special glasses the other day. Anyway, the pics do not do the reality and experience justice, but it is proof that we saw it! Have a blessed day!

2 comments:

  1. THAT IS SOOOOO COOL! And so homeschooly (ha) I love your kids! I am here with a house full too but all of mine are under the age of 10 (the Martinez kids are here!) They don't care if I am on the computer though, Bibleman is on... I cannot compete.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that is amazing, maybe a once-in-a-lifetime experience. The pic with your kids is cool 'cause it's proof you were actually there.

    ReplyDelete