Saturday, August 9, 2008
A Note about "blog lists"
This is just an FYI for anyone who is interested... If you have noticed, I have two blog lists in the left hand column of my blog ("My Blog Buddies" and "Other interesting blogs"). The blogs listed under "My Blog Buddies" are blogs that belong to friends and we share a common interest - our faith in Jesus Christ. Under "Other interesting blogs", I have begun to list blogs that I think have content worth thinking about, but I do not necessarily agree with the author's other interests. Why do I even bring this up? I was visiting the blog "IKEA HACKER" which is basically full of great ideas on how to use IKEA products other than what they were originally designed for, yet are just as practical. I like practical. I like this site in general. But I did notice that there was a scientology youtube video included in one of the posts (and it could be from the contributor of the idea). At any rate, it is obvious that I do not believe in scientology. But since I like the premise of the blog (i.e. practical uses for IKEA products), I've decided to include it in the separate blog list. I hope this doesn't become a stumbling block to anyone. I am completely in love with Jesus and believe He is who He says He is - God. Have a blessed day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I understand and agree with you blog list code of ethics. I too have come across blogs that have contained some form of new age stuff on it. I try to weed them out and not add them as well. I do have one (I am hoping only one) that that I left on my list as the lady was a great infuence on me to break into the art world with the word of God. Most of my bead art is a representation of the word and it is a great way to storm the camps of the enemy that are lying to so many people. I sure hope you will check out my blog too. I have enjoyed my browsing here and will return often. Thanks for being a light in such a dark world.
ReplyDelete