Suggestion #7: A family from our church used to live in an apartment while they waited for theirs to finish construction. It is next door to them and it is empty. We are now waiting to hear back from the owner to see if she would rent it to us for a month (saves her and us the realter fee). Transportation is convenient to the schools and back. Also not bad to get to and from church and church meetings. For the meetings we hold at our place, a couple minutes walk from the bus stop. With two days before we move, is this the still small voice? Have a blessed day!
PS Yes, packing is still in process...
Isn't God AMAZING!?!?! Yes, I go to Calvary. I grew up in a Calvary, met my hubby who, it turned out, went to a Calvary also in a different city, and now go to an even different Calvary where we live now! (Does all that make sense?...) How incredible is it that you found me so many miles (and countries!) away, and yet we go the the "same" church!! Wow, He continues to amaze me in big and small things.
ReplyDeleteHey Wendy, this is Michelle (husband Jacob, kids: Joseph and Emily) I just wanted to let you know we are praying for your situation. I know it's trying but God has continually proven He is in control. This situation is no different. Have a great day and I can't wait to read about the awesome thing God does.
ReplyDeleteHi! Thanks for commenting on our blog. I'm an Army brat too...and apparently I just couldn't stay away. Actually, just judging by your profile, we have a ton in common! Your joyful faith is so evident even when you write about difficulties like not having somewhere to live and health problems (even little ones, I know from experience, are much scarier when one is outside the US!) I am praying for you all. Thank YOU for doing the real hard work for our Savior.
ReplyDelete