So as not to bore you with anymore of my jumbled thoughts, here is a picture of our family in the snow. It was taken a few weeks ago, but nothing much has changed. It is still winter in Siberia. We did celebrate Russian Christmas today, so I will sign off with that. S Roshdestvom! Merry Christmas! Have a blessed day!
Wednesday, January 7, 2009
Puzzle pieces
I feel like posting something just because I haven't done so in a while and not once this year! But what to write about? I have no idea. A lot is on my mind lately - a bunch of jumbled thoughts with the hope that some of them will come together and make a picture. Or maybe the pieces are from different puzzles? Reminds me of when my youngest gets into the game cabinet and pulls out all the puzzle boxes, opens them up, then dumps them on the floor. I then sit on the floor, trying to figure out which pieces belong to which puzzle by guessing which picture they go with. My other son just tells me which box they go in. He's quicker at it than I am!
So as not to bore you with anymore of my jumbled thoughts, here is a picture of our family in the snow. It was taken a few weeks ago, but nothing much has changed. It is still winter in Siberia. We did celebrate Russian Christmas today, so I will sign off with that. S Roshdestvom! Merry Christmas! Have a blessed day!
So as not to bore you with anymore of my jumbled thoughts, here is a picture of our family in the snow. It was taken a few weeks ago, but nothing much has changed. It is still winter in Siberia. We did celebrate Russian Christmas today, so I will sign off with that. S Roshdestvom! Merry Christmas! Have a blessed day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment