Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Photo find

I've seen this done in a few other blogs, so thought I would join in on the fun. This is the 4x4x4 picture. I added an extra x4 since I have so many sub-folders. But here are the rules:

1. Go to the fourth folder where you keep your photos.

2. Post the fourth picture in that folder.

3. Explain the picture.

4. Tag four fellow bloggers to join in the fun.


This is a cute picture taken the first week or two of Pasha's life. His oldest brother is holding him and they are studying each other. Let me know if and when you join in on the fun! Have a blessed day!

2 comments:

  1. Fun! I put one up on my blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I went and looked and it is a pick of a head of cabbage that I had to drive to get for our New Year's lunch. What you won't do to please the mother in law LOL! (I got lost looking for the ladies house that had it for me and wound up knocking on two other (nice) people's door. The second one told me of the new division across the highway with the same name LOL-- that is where it was LOL

    ReplyDelete