Monday, July 28, 2008
Sorry about that
So I go onto my blog today and all the pics are gone from the women's retreat post! I think I know what happened, but not sure. Anywho, sorry about that. I tried to edit the post and it came out looking funky. Some pictures got doubled while some are next to an empty space where the picture used to be. Ugh! Technology is great, but when it doesn't work as fast or as logical as the brain, you realize it is just a man made piece of equipment that can fail. Isnt' it great that we were created by design? We have an awesome God and no matter what you hear, He never fails. Have a great day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
It happened to you, too? I was trying to post something and my pictures disappeared. :( Hope you'll be able to post them again,as I am interested in seeing them! :) Have a wonderful day with Jesus!!!
ReplyDeleteI think I fixed it. I thought I fixed it earlier, but came back and two were still missing! Oh well. I just went back and deleted the html and reloaded the pictures. Learning as I go!
ReplyDelete