Saturday, June 7, 2008

Kiana


Just want to share a special moment. For most of her life (6 years), Kiana has been more attached to her papa - my husband. She is definitely a "daddy's girl". Recently, she has been asking me if she can sit down and "talk" with me. So a few nights this past week, we've been hanging out and "talking", with her being the chooser of subjects. She wants to know what movies I saw when I was a kid and what cartoons I liked, etc. It took me back to when we were kids, my parents would take us (my brother and I) on a rare surprise to the drive-in theater (do they have those anymore?). I remember we went some times, but the only movie I remember watching at the drive-in was "The Fox and the Hound" - is that dating me, or what? Anyway, it has been a nice change in our relationship. I'm thinking of having another girls' day out once my husband is completely over tonsillitis! That's another story....

1 comment:

  1. I have to ask - where is the blond hair from ? ROFL.

    Kathy in TN

    ReplyDelete