Hello all,
Well, I finally downloaded the software for our camera on the 'puter, then downloaded the update off the website. Finally, got the pics off the camera and onto the 'puter. As I was looking at them, I forgot about a beautiful, warm day back in October where we went to the park and took some fun pictures. So here they are. Enjoy!
This is one of the parks in the center of the city. It says (in Russian) "Novonikolayevsk" - the original name of the city (which is now Novosibirsk).
Here are our three standing in front of the flowers by the fountain (which wasn't working that day since it was on the chillier side - yet still a beautiful day).
Here is Pasha enjoying the days events from his stroller.
This was outside the central hotel, advertising the Italian pizza place inside.
Have a blessed day!
Thanks for posting these pictures...such a sweet family.
ReplyDelete