It's been a while. We had to send our computer back to the store we bought it from. The latest is that it is in Moscow getting a new hard drive. The good news is that they were able to save our stuff off of the hard drive. The part replacement is free. Also, some dear friends in church have lent us their extra desktop that was taking up space in their apartment. They are thankful for the extra space and we are thankful to have internet access! Especially to have skype so the grandparents and grandkids can communicate again.
So, I'm back, but still not sure how often I'll be writing here. Hopefully we will get our pics back and I'll post some from our church camping/conference we had a couple of weeks ago.
In the meantime, have a blessed day!
Its good to hear from you hon.. hope that your computer is fixed soon... take it easy hon
ReplyDeleteHey there! Nice to "see you"
ReplyDelete